samedi 2 avril 2011

Un jour avec Camille... Chez Azzaro

It's oveeer!! Exams ended, finally, and went well, better than expected I have to say, I'm glad!

As I told you on the last post, Monday, I'll start a diet. I don't want to do anything drastic, even if I have quiet a lot to lose. I first thought about The Dukan diet, which basically consist in eating only proteins for one week progressively add vegetables and all the rest... Advantages ? You loose quickly, about 5 kg-10kg a month. Drawbacks ? You're tired, depressed and if you don't want to regain the weight, all your life you'll have to eat only proteins one day a week. Not so appealing. So I prefered to make my own program which consist in:

avoiding dairy products, pastas, bread, anything fried and chocolate.
drinking a lot of water and tea
try to exercice the more I can.
sleep more

I'll try to hold that for one month at least.Don't worry, we-are-thepeople is not getting the diet-blog direction, I won't post each day what I am eating. It's just one more step towards the wellbeing state I try to aim at. If you have any question/recommendation about it just share, I'm really interested. I leave you there,with this lovely video from Jalouse Magazine with Camille Rowe, very natural, très sublime aussi.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire