lundi 28 mars 2011

"La vie est un rêve, mais rêver n'est pas vivre. "

I am currently in love with this Girl by Band of Outsiders blouse. It's perfect! Printed but neutral, 100% silk and made in Italy. What could I ask more ? But it's very expensive too, so I guess I won't buy it even if it's pure perfection. (Despite this wise sentence,the little girl inside of me is actually crying...) Otherwise, my maths exam this morning went relatively well, I'm glad. Tomorrow it will be Philosophy and Spanish,hardest part, ugh. I'm really looking forward the end of the week you can't imagine. Oh yeah, and I decided for the thousandth time to start a diet ( yes, almost each sunday I'm like "okay let's eat only salad this week" and of course, on monday we have french fries and ice cream at the cafeteria), because I can't no longer bear my body as it is now. I want to be healthy, shame that French food is So good. Well I have to make an effort for once. I guess that make this effort to restrict myself about food could be compared about avoiding the high street crap you used to buy each week to save in order to buy an Isabel Marant jacket a couple of month later. Not like if I was going to eat once every two month but I'm sure the satisfaction I'll get from being healthy and thin will be much more superior that the one I get when I eat 10 squares of milk chocolate( I know, gross). Furthemore, I'm going to Paris in May so I have to be slim if I don't want to cry in the Isabel Marant's fitting room. See you soon! Maude.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire