dimanche 17 avril 2011

Sunday morning



Hello Ladies :)

I hope you're fine, spring is totally EXPLODING here in Provence.
I am currently drinking a tea and I'm going to have a bath as a cure against the hangover due to all the alcool water I drunk at a party last night , I think I slept around two hours and a half, too ahah.
For the ones interested, I loosed around 2 pounds in twelve days. I feel better, my hair is much healthier and I really enjoy to eat the right food at the right time. But last night I just ate aaalll the wrong things in massive quantity (chocolate cakes, gateaux apéritifs...)(but that's so weird I don't know if you know that too, but at all parties' next morning my stomach is so flat despite all I have eaten which is certainly linked with all the liquid going through my body in a so short period) so next week will probably be a bit a low calories one. Funky time...

I will post a picture of the outfit I wore last night as soon as someone will post one on facebook where I'm not too minable*

My bath is waiting, and I've missed to fall asleep on my keyboard, so goodbye. Have a nice sunday.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire